Pixels and pixels

Status
Not open for further replies.

OLBY

hi guys
my friend have a gaming problem,
when he is playing a game like fifa 2008 or a simple nfs:underground 2 the games goes mad, and turn's to a big pixels or a yellow screen
his pc specs:
mobo:nforce 630i
vga:geforce 7050
ram:2gb (1×2) 800
this is the most important specs,any Qs,just ask
what is that,vga???
i hope youll help

Have you run any scans on your memory/video memory?

1. You might want to try this tool here. It takes a little while, but not as long as memtest to run.

2. You could also try reinstalling his graphic drivers with the latest updated ones (if the test comes back clean).

3. If these don't work then you could move onto actually testing the systems memory with memtest. Guide on how to get that going

Hopefully this helps somehow or points you in a better direction

Most onboard graphics aren't that great (though there are some exceptions).

I would say to try the game (if you can) on another computer and run it to see if the same thing happens. Otherwise I would suggest that he upgrade his video card and lose the onboard.

I switched from onboard to a 9800GT and its amazing.

hi
i dont know how to oc the nforce mobos i have oced my gigabyte mobo with its easy tuner 5.0
i dont know if there is software to oc the nforce mobos,tell me if you know
ha,and he had another problem now (please help me in this one):
when i ( 'i' cause am fixing it) turn it on ,it shuts down in a little minutes
i changed all its components (ram,hdd,cpu,psu,sat my vga card(it have an onboard vga))
OCed the ram and cpu,and when i tried to format the hard disk on my pc it gave me BSOD,i tried again and again,until it gave me a black stripped yellow screen with no writings(ill upload it in a YSOD name),YSOD or something?
im very confused with this pc,please help
and thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back