Please fix my account

holdum323

Hi Please fix my account. It's all messed up. I love this forum. I haven't done any thing wrong.
Thank you. This is the only way I know to contact you!
hodum323

An administrator will probably have to help you (I'm not one) but can you describe the problem you are having? As you have advised other members with their problems, you should also give enough details so that someone can better help you.

Hi ! I'm not sure I can explain my problem. I created a thread. It was deleted. N/P! It probably was inappropriate. Now every thing I post takes a long time. The thread I created was "I realize this is a Tech Article forum" I was just saying that I enjoyed helping members with issues. I received a message that the thread was deleted. The reason being was that I already had a thread like that?? I would really appreciate any help you can give me. I love this forum. I thought I was making a difference here and helping members with problems. My account is really messed up. I hope this helps. It takes forever to post,so you will need to be patient if you need more information.
Thank you. You are appreciatedCapture25.JPG !

Lots of Techspot people to contact on this page ---

https://www.techspot.com/about/

screenshot_23.jpg

It takes forever to post or to open topics. It's really weird. I wish I could explain it better. Please don't ban me or stop me from posting and being a member here on TS. I love helping people with windows issues. I love this forum. If I'm doing things wrong, please advise me. I will do what ever it takes to remain a good member here. I'm just a few likes and posts to getting a new title. What can I do to be a better member here on TS? I have reset my browser. Was thinking that could be a problem, but I'm thinking it's a TS problem because it's really weird.

Works good for me. :)
The whole staff is listed on the About page with emails & Profile links.

If you have problems like you describe, this forum is the correct place to post them rather than emailing the administrator. Just sayin.

Edit: Are you sure the problem is the forum? Have you tried to shut down and restart your computer?

Last edited:
Hi I'm very tired. I have to wait several minutes before I can reply on this(My thread) thread, where I'm trying very hard to solve this issue. I'm very upset about all this. Hopefully someone will tell me what's going on here on the forum, and I won't have to email the administrator . Hopefully this problem hasn't come up for other TS members. If it did, they would have given up a long time ago. There is no give up in my vocabulary. I'm a survivor. So I will continue to post here on this thread and hope someone is watching that can help this old man. I will check tomorrow and see what's going on. Right now, my brain and my patience are exhausted.

Hi I will shut down and restart my PC. I really don't think the problem is on my end. I get a alert that I have to wait so many seconds before posting and some times I get a java error?? I'll check java for a update . Thank you for hanging in there with me. I'll try any thing you have to suggest. I'm desperate. I have reset Firefox!

If I'm on moderator control. I can handle that,but I really don't know what sin I have commented to cause that.
Thank you for hanging in here with me. I will do what ever it takes to solve this. I want to get back to helping TS members with their problems. I'm off to checking java.;)for updates. See you all latter. I'm exhausted :D

There is a new JAVA update.
At least I got one yesterday.
But, Opera doesn't use JAVA...
I have JAVA for other things.
Both 32 & 64 bit.
I got updated through the java control panel.
New version is 161.
I had 151.

screenshot_23.jpg

The update process removed the old versions for me. :)

My account is still messed up. It takes several minutes to post a reply and to open a thread. Anyone have a suggestion? This is the only site I'm having this problem! I have all my updates installed.

Here's a example. I get a spinner for a long time before holdum 323 loads and it shows error. Wondering if I'm on some kind of discipline? Thanks!
Capture25.JPG

Hi I reset firefox and a fresh login> Here's PSR Zip file. It takes a very long time to post and open or load threads.

This is the only site that is giving me this problem. Please fix. I can't open conversations and threads open slow and posting is slow.

Attachments

• TS.zip
    403.7 KB · Views: 2
Didn't see anything that would help me figure out your issue.
Had to convert the .mht to pdf since I removed IE11.
I attached it.

Attachments

• Recording_20180118_1359.pdf
    878.9 KB · Views: 1
Hi @DavidBailey. You are the only hope I have here. Don't let me down. I have restored my OS with Macrium. I have reset all 3 of my browsers. I have ran several malware scan programs.This is the only site I'm having trouble on. I'm very computer literate. This is not my problem. I created a thread which was deleted. I don't have a problem with it being deleted, but that's when this problem started. I have turned MBAM and defender off. It the staff doesn't want me here, I'll leave.
All 3 browsers react the same way and all were reset. I would bet the farm that this is not my problem. I'm getting very upset and wondering why this can't be fixed. It's very hard to post and it takes several attempts before I can get a post to post.I don't what I can do to help or prove this is not my problem. I don't know if this post will post, but you are my only hope here friend. Maybe the site doesn't want me here. I don't know. I can't open any PM's. I don't understand why staff hasn't been notified. @mailpup said they are the only ones that can fix this. Please help me David. I hope this posts!

Please someone help. Someone notify staff or what ever it takes. This is not my problem and I'm getting very discouraged about this. I want to post and help members with their issues. I'm thinking I could open a new account, but really I don't want to do that and that would be my last resort to solving this problem.

Back