Please Help Answer About My New Network And 2 Wireless Routers in One Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please responed...

This is what i really hope to set up.
Its really all there..
if someone could tell me what i have to do...

BTW- the routers are both linksys.

The Link--- img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mynetworkqr0.png

thanks!!

I know English is not your first language... What is your question? Your link isn't posted properly

im sorry but it would not let me put the link on if you would please copy and paste the link - img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mynetworkqr0.png into a new tab both of us would be happy! THANKS!... and English is my 1st language (its 1:30a.m.)

So what is your question? How to use 2 routers in a network? It's 11:27 here. The more info you provide on this the better we can help you. The URL for your image is incomplete. Can you provide the full link?

What is the 16 slot switch for? One wireless router could do this. I have one router and 4 workstations both wired and wireless. The image lnk worked thanks

and i knew someone would would ask.. when the network was put in place we didnt have a long cable to reach to computer 3(side by side) so we conected two cables with the switch... witch came in handy when computer 2 was conected to the network...

What is really in place now is everything but the second router... the computer 4 and 3 is just connected to the switch, the laptop only works near the router one

Really?

Than why is there so many threads saying they cant get it to work and stuff... saying that they have to set off settings and stuff.....

Try this configuration and see if it works. The first router handles the "hand shaking" and the second router is essentially just a switch. Linksys should have information on this too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back