Please help check my hijack log

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenaki

I use my laptop for internet banking and recently has just closed one of my credit card accounts due to identity theft. However, I am not sure if the thief got my Credit card info from my online activity because I think I have created enough protection for my online activity. I have a firewall, antivirus, antispyware, and put some add ons like no script, WOT an Finjan and got rid of all p2p applications.

Desptie all those protection softwares, however, I still found 3 infections when I ran malwarebyte as I was following through the 8 malware removal steps. I am considering to reformat my computer, but before I do so, I want your 2nd opinion after you check the logs that I am attaching here.

I have the tech sport article regarding formating or cleaning decision but still reformating is always my last choice because it's so troublesome for me. As you know, It takes a lot of time and effort to do reformat so please advise me if it is truly necessary. Is there really any backdoor trojan that has infected my pc ?

I am not sure if this is related but my pc used to start very slow and dragging despite all the tweakings (manual & software) and uninstalling that I did. However, this few days it does get a little bit better. so, I would appreciate if you could also identify from the logs anything that could cause my pc to slow down.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

best regards,

Ken

Why no reply ?

I have posted my logs since 2 days ago and my post has been read by 21 people yet no one ever reply to help me . What's going on guys ? Have I done something wrong ? I would really appreciate any Guru or Techy to help me with my malware issues .

Thanks.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back