Please help with freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey whats up guys i was hoping someone could help me. My computer has been freezing every hour or so sometimes more or less sometimes while im not even using the computer. I did some searching and found this post by Bobbye

"Follow this path:
Control Panel> Administrative Tools> Event Viewer> Click on System & Apps, one at a time on the left> look for Errors on the right> right click error> Properties> note description of error, Event# and Source.

There is a "copy" button below the up/down arrows. Click that, then go to any place that allows you to type (ie. notepad, wordpad, this board) and you can paste (use CTRL-V) the entire event details there. It makes for easy reporting of the event."

Now I did that and I found some errors in the event viewer i Pressed the copy and i will paste it here. Hopefully you can shed some light on this issue.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: DCOM
Event Category: None
Event ID: 10016
Date: 11/7/2008
Time: 7:48:08 PM
User: NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE
Computer: YOUR-75EB0A46BD
Description:
The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{BC866CF2-5486-41F7-B46B-9AA49CF3EBB1}
to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

ummm well this is kinda hard for me i was wondering if you could explain what i have to do with tht info in tht link....please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back