Possible missing driver

I downloaded a Malwarebytes trial because my computer was slower than it should be. After running a scan, 93 problems were detected and deleted them. Then the problem started happening. My computer will not detect a wireless connection of any kind and when it tries to a window pops up that says that windows explorer stopped working. Then windows explorer restarts. and the process repeats. all of this started after I deleted the Malwarebytes detections. Please help!

Apart from this problem is your PC running normally?

Do you have an OS disc or did this system come preinstalled with a Recovery partition?

What OS are you using?

yes, everything else is working properly and it only happens if I'm not trying to do something in a program, but if no programs are up the problem occurs. I'm running windows 7 and it was pre-installed i have no disks other than the back-up that i created after the problem started. The computer is a toshiba satellite C655d-s5088.

First I would like to see what Mbam removed, it will have saved a log automatically, and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM. Copy and paste it into your next reply.

Meanwhile, please go into the Device Manager and find the wireless network card, right click on it and select Uninstall. Then reboot and the driver should re-install, try the connection again.

Back