Potential DNS poison/network problems? Logs will be coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, long story short, I clicked on a link at Ragezone, and IE got attacked by a Trojan / Malware that Nod32 found and deleted, but it didn't catch this sneaky little installer. Ever since it ran or attempted to run; I've done my best to clean it up and whatnot, not to mention I think it was a Backdoor Trojan. My DNS cache won't cleanup/flush or it will sometimes, even after ipconfig/flushdns & repair connection. I've configured my DNS Client to Manual as well. In safe mode, I can browse the internet just fine and have no problems at all, but in normal mode, it works when it wants to and other times it just doesn't do anything. Hopefully this'll be an easy solve, because all my Windows XP CD and Drivers are in storage and I can't get access to them.

I already read it and doing the 4th step at the moment. It's scanning. :p Just posted it. Was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. In my research, it did seem pretty common.

This is from the MalwareByte's scan. It forced me to reboot to be able to remove it, removed all that was quarantined. Currently scanning with Step 5

Here is the hi jack this log. I think everything is clean now, I don't know. x] But it's definately moving at better speeds now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back