Prevent screen protector from peeling off

Micro Watt

Hi Guys

I wondered if anyone knew how to prevent the screen protector on my iPod Touch (4th gen) from peeling off. There is a small part in the bottom left corner that keeps on coming up a bit. I think it is caused by the (rubber-like) iPod Case that I have which sort of pushes on the corner of the screen protector causing it to come up/out. If I remove the case then it is fine, but I need the case to hide all the scratches on the back!

The case is a CAPDASE case which is a bit stretchy and translucent. It protects the back

When I try to "tuck" it under the screen protector it stays fine for a minute or so but then it comes off again

Any ideas. Might glue work? Will it damage the screen

It is only one corner. The rest of the front is perfect

Thanks in advance

EDIT: It is a CAPDASE Soft Jacket 2 XPOSE

That "screen protector" is used during manufacture and shipping of the iPod and you can remove it anytime to solve this problem

Ok,
I tried normal glue but it did not work properly. I did not have access to super glue. What I did was I cut the protruding bit of the protector using a scissor and that made it a bit better but there is still a little air bubble (not really a bubble but rather, it coming off) in the corner. The thing is not sticky enough...

Back