Private Internet Access offers two years of VPN protection for 24% off

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

In the realm of virtual private networks (VPNs), Private Internet Access is an unquestioned industry leader in protecting your online activities. Its credentials are well-established; you don’t become a PC Magazine Editors’ Choice pick by chance. And with deals like this two-year subscription for only $59 (63% off MSRP), it’s also one of the most affordable.

Whether you’re on your home network or logged into a open public Wi-Fi, PIA’s OpenVPN technology offers a fully secured connection tunnel that keeps anyone from cyberthieves to government entities from grabbing any of your personal information.

With more than 2,900 servers in 31 regions around the globe, you’ll always have access to fast speeds and data encryption based on the ultra-secure Blowfish CBC algorithm. And no matter what you do online, there’s no footprint with PIA - not even the company logs the web activity on your cloaked IP, assuring you’ve got absolute online anonymity at all times.

Your subscription gets you coverage on up to five devices, blocks unwanted connections, circumvents geo-locked content restrictions and even hands you an automatic kill switch that’ll instantly cut your web traffic if the PIA connection should be unexpectedly cut.

All that for less than $2.50 a month, grab this 63% off deal and get coverage today.

Permalink to story.

I have pia and my speed are 10 times slower with PIA on, I thought all vpns might be slow. No just pia, I tried astrill free trial and I get my 100 down, I only get 10 down with pia. I even troubleshooted with their tech support. Eventually they just admitted it's a known problem. AKA slow servers. I live in the USA, on astril I get 70 down in egypt, I can't get above 15 one state over with pia. Sadly I bought a year of this terrible service. Try multiple VPNs do not go for the cheapest one available! I got better speeds with cyber ghost free, before they added limitations. Oh and if you click send slow speed report option on pia be prepared to reinstall your network adapter drivers when you turn it off.

I have pia as well. Web browsing is slower as it is expected of encrypted traffic. Torrenting is as fast as without it. I have frontier internet.

I have pia and my speed are 10 times slower with PIA on, I thought all vpns might be slow. No just pia, I tried astrill free trial and I get my 100 down, I only get 10 down with pia. I even troubleshooted with their tech support. Eventually they just admitted it's a known problem. AKA slow servers. I live in the USA, on astril I get 70 down in egypt, I can't get above 15 one state over with pia. Sadly I bought a year of this terrible service. Try multiple VPNs do not go for the cheapest one available! I got better speeds with cyber ghost free, before they added limitations. Oh and if you click send slow speed report option on pia be prepared to reinstall your network adapter drivers when you turn it off.

But PIA is very anonymous! I am a bit paranoid. I buy gift cards with cash then buy my PIA using gift cards and a fake email account. No trail to me. PIA also does not log and the connections use a shared IP.

I have also noticed that Linux PIA clients are A LOT faster than windows clients.

Back