Inactive Problem with BAMITAL-X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I have a great problem with this trojan. I can't open Firefox, Internet Explorer and other Browser, now I'm using another PC. I have Avast, and it has found a problem in the winlogon.exe process. I have just deleted another file that come out from the scan:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\winlogon.exe
But if I try to delete C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe I can't because it's an only reading file.
I tried to use Malwarebytes but it didn't find anything.
I tried to use SpyHunter but it didn't find anything.
I have RegRun Partizan and it finds something with the winlogon.exe, but I don't know how to use this program correctly. Someone can help me?
I had read this thread https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic151593.html but I don't know why I can't post a reply, sorry I'm a new user.
(Sorry if I don't speak english very well but I'm italian.)

Suggests?

Welcome to TechSpot. Win32/Bamital.X is a Trojan that redirects results of online search engines to web sites that contain adware. It uses techniques common for rootkits.

Can you download programs to a flash drive, then install and run them on the problem computer? If you can, please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .

Please do not use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you, unless I direct you to. Do not use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back