Problem with Lg Flatron l222ws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody,

I have a problem with my monitor (LG Flatron L222ws) and i need a help... If someone solves this problem, I am gonna buy him a beer :))

When i start a PC, and when the desktop comes to a monitor :), there are a black lines in the left angle of a monitor, and when i click on start button (I have win xp) the 1/3 of my screen becomes darker and there are some shadows... I solve this problem, when i change the screen resolution from 1680 x 1050 to smaller, and when i apply i change again to 1680 x 1050... And when i adjust nvidia settings, everything is ok, until next restart of computer.

I have NVidia GeForce 8500 G

Where exactly are you changing the resolution, in the nvidia control panel or windows settings?

In XP right click any blank spot on the desktop and select properties then select Settings, use the slider to set your desired resolution. This resolution should stay put unless you have nvida set to change it. Some cards have settings that allow you to have one resolution for the desktop and change to another for games or other profiles you create.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back