Problems with my graphic card

Hey

I have a problem with my graphic card,it started while i was playing LoL(league of legends).i was just playing and the screen just froze, and didnt respodn to any command (CTRL+ALT+ESC, ALT+TAB) so i had to restart my lap manually. after booting, i entered the game again, and same thing, after like 5 min of playing the screen froze up again.I tried for like another 2 times and after i left it like that and said i'll fix it the next day.the thing is next day when i started my lap when it was about to log in to windows, blue screen.tried again and same story. Finally reinstalled my windows,but after i installed the graphic card driver and restart the laptop, same problem. entered safe mod uninstall it and instaled the older driver , the one that came with the laptop ( forgot to mention that i installed a newer driver a couple of weeks ago), with the older driver, it entered windows, but jammed soon after. any ideas?

my speks:
Intel Cord2 duo 1.83GHz
nVida GeForce 8400GS m
Windows 7, now Windows Vista (the first one was 7)

Thanks

Could be:
Heat
Virus
Driver issue
Hard drive
Windows environment messed up.

Hard to say what is it, try to eliminate each one of those as a possibility.

well it cant be virus, nor driver or windows, bc, i reinstalled my windows 3 times(every time totally erasing my HDD) and i instaled 3 diferent divers, how should a laptop with a fired graphic cards behave?

Back