Producing a high level security architecture

James93

If you had to Produce a high-level security architecture that had to include (diagrams and narrative) What would you include in it?

So you would start with a clint and then work your way up to the servers.

Firewalls is obviously a must.

Thanks
James.

Thanks for the reply. I'll read into that.
It shouldn't be too hard to come up with a high security diagram will it?

Ever hear "Security is a layered solution"? It exists at many levels and not just at the external API.
Get some diagrams of Cloud implementations and envision a PSM(pluggable security module) between every connection.

Yes, Fussing with Firewalls, AV, user isolation from the system since early XP days.

Oh nice. Did you enjoy your career in IT?

Maybe a bit cheeky of me to ask but would you be able to assist me? I am doing a masters in cyber security and any help would be appreciated. Don't worry if not.

James.

Maybe a bit cheeky of me to ask but would you be able to assist me? I am doing a masters in cyber security and any help would be appreciated.
James.
You've likely completed BSCS and now headed into a major area and you need to do the work and the MS should be heavily biases on group effort. Your ability to lead and contribute to the whole are major aspects of any MS program.

I'll offer to mentor or answer direct questions, but may return food for thought rather that explicit answers.
We need a better platform that TS for these conversations....

Back