Project Reality BF2 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordan9123

I redownloaded PR and all its components but now when i click on the PR icon to start the game it starts normaly but then gives me this message= project reality message Static Mesh.fx(2):error x1507:failed to open source file: mods/xpack/shaders/datatypes.fx

Note I found this on a diffrent website, and I take no credit... to say, the person who wrote this on the diffrent website got it off someone else, so it's Hand-me-down-down:

If you get this error when your entering PR.Exe " Shaders was not found blablabla StaticMesh.fx"

Then do the following stepps:

1. Go to EA Games/Battlefield2/mods/bf2 (Or whatever directory you have, but note that you must get inside mods/bf2)

2. Scroll down and you will see a folder named "Shaders_Client" Open up that folder and there will be allot of diffrent files, COPY ALL OF THEM! and then past them in the folder named "Shaders" you can find that folder in Battlefield2/mods/Bf2/Shaders, and once you pasted all off the files, then your done and ready for some serious gaming

(Once i said, Credits does NOT go to me.)
(This method is working for me, and should for everyone else aswell)

PS, you play project Reality? You have Xfire? I hope you live in western united states for the ping though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back