Radeon HD5450 - Windows 7

I have been having this problem for sometime now, i have tried everything, the problem is when i install my graphics card and boot my computer it doesnt boot, it just sticks at the starting windows screen, i have waited and waited and nothing, i have disable the on board graphics card and still doesnt boot, i have installed the drivers for the new graphics card and still nothing. I have tried to go in safe mode but it dont let me get in. it just says please wait and it sticks there. the graphics card says it can handle windows 7 so i dont know what the problem is. i would be greatful for some help.

Many Thanks

This is the motherboard i am using GA-K8N51GMF-9, also the card manual says i can use analogue LCD monitors which i am using.

when it says to disable the on board graphics is it the Display adaptors or monitors? because when i go in under safe mode the monitors tab don't show, only display adaptors so i disable that one? is that right? or should i not go in under safe mode and disable monitors. the monitors bit says pnp something, is that the right bit??

please help,

you could have a compatibility issue .. i would check reqiurments for the card and the compatibility for your board.. also that card is for hd monitors only so the site says ..

Back