Random BSOD's occuring

arjanseb

Today I was trying to fix my aunt's PC. It was infected with all kinds of malware. Got them removed, but now I'm getting random BSOD's due to ''ntoskrnl.exe''.

Here is the .dmp file. http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/55795519/file.html

It's a windows 7 home premium pc. 4GB DDR2 RAM, Intel P35/G33 chipset. CPU Intel Core 2 3000MHz. Cant get anymore info atm due to memtest run.

I'm hoping someone can find the cause.

Thanks in advance!

First I've ran F-Secure disk, after that I've done a Malwarebytes run, and after that a hitman pro run. Hitman removed aloooooot of things. Memtest has now been running for 20 hours, no errors.

Good thing to know, there arent any bluescreens occuring in safemode.

If there is any more info that you need, please tell me.

Okay, if you get any more BSOD's post the minidumps by going to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-click sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here. This is much simpler for us to look at...

Here are minidumps from 17:07:2013.

Just to be sure I've ran another hitman run again. Turned out it found malware again, the same I've removed previously.
aa3f386fa7.png

Since most of it is chrome related, I've removed chrome from the PC. Malware has been cleared, rebooted, ran another hitman scan which didnt show any sign of malware anymore.

Attachments

• 071713-22495-01.zip
    56.5 KB · Views: 1
It's Dutch, ran memtest already, it did 7 passes no errors at all. Have to say that the bluescreens began after I've used an windows fix-it tool to restore Microsoft Security Essentials. 100% sure that it isnt a memory issue.

Just got a new BSOD during defragging the hard disk. I'll start another memtest86 scan just to be totally sure.

EDIT: Uploaded the sysdata.xml as well.

Attachments

• 071813-19921-01.zip
    32 KB · Views: 1
I've tried to test the HDD with HD Tune Pro 4.60 with the Error Scan. It did not complete yet due to bsod's. I did see some sort of patern in the time of the bsod's occuring. Most of the bsod's occur around 40 minutes after each other. (note the time under ''Gewijzigd op'' (Changed on)
ef604210dc.png

HD Tune shows no signs that there's anything wrong with the HDD. Will try to get an complete error scan through safemode.
fb2b5d6ea4.png

Included those minidumps in a .zip.

Attachments

• BSODS.zip
    207.9 KB · Views: 1
It's just a regular drive, ran an full error test on it, nothing wrong with it. It's an Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 1TB drive.

Back