Random BSODs

Mark Sundahl

Hey all, my computer crashes a little now and then on me and I cant figure out why, and its starting to annoy the heck out of me now...

Im uploading some minidumps and hopefully you can help me figure out whats the problem with this :p

any help is deeply appreciated!

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    39.4 KB · Views: 5
You may have a virus or other malware infection. What antivirus program are you running?

CCleaner is an old program and it doesn't come close to cleaning those hard to reach nasty places where malware can reside. After running the temp file cleaner, post any new minidumps and we will continue in a different direction, if the minidumps don't change

Did not know that since CCleaner has regular updates.... oh well.... used the tool that you linked now, hopefully its all fine now but we´ll see :D if I dont post anymore on this topic its working as it should, thanks

I did just find something else interesting that might be the cause of this... my hard drives where at 60 degrees c... I´m going to the shop tomorrow and getting some new fans!

Try updating the audio driver. Are there any yellow exclamation points in the device manager?

well a whole day of playing with no issues now, and I just installed some new fans... :p might have been overheating of the HD´s

Back