Inactive Ransomware virus

Hello there!
I want to share a today's story (06 Sept 2020). So..I was looking for a program and I wanted to download to it from unknown website. I am young, I have to tell this, and so I decided to go forward. But my computer started downloading so many others different programs and so my computer couldn't hold on on that kind of pressure, I mean: the opera browser started to open random links and every link was in a new tab; also I must notice that the computer downloaded other programs that I have never seen before.
Then I opened the file explorer and I saw that everything on the hard disks (they are two) were with extension ".kasp". They were encrypted. I read and read for so long and couldn't find information that can help me.
I read that this virus is really strong and only a strong antivirus program can remove it. So, I downloaded many anti-malware programs like "SkyHunters5", "Malwarebytes", "Bitdefender" and many others but they didn't work. "CCleaner" helped me a little, but not as much as I need (._.) . After checking videos in YouTube and how to remove this kind of virus on my computer and turning it (the computer) to safe mode and delete all the stuff about this virus, I think I might did something useful. But all the files (documents, videos, pictures, databases and etc.) are still encrypted.
I searched the internet for programs like "STOPDecrypt"; "Kaspersky RannohDecryptor" and one recovery program, that might help me to decrypt the files, but...didn't work again (T_T) . My father tried to copy some of the files on a flash memory/ flash drive and to decrypt them but the computer we were doing it at said that the right key that had made files crypted is not there. We are going to see if it can work on the computer that files became encrypted. Because I guess the "right key" that made all the files crypted, is on the computer where the files became crypted. (We were working with three computers, so.. :) )
But I am not sure about two things:
1) How to understand if this virus is still on my computer and, if there's a "cure", what is it?
2) And how I can return back all my files? How can I remove the crypt?
I know that the virus is really new and the programs can't remove it at all, they can't decrypt files too.
So if somebody know something about removing it and decrypting the files, please share more information. And also if someone wants to know more about it, I am here and you can contact me for more information. I can share more information about what happened with my computer and the files and all that stuff if you want!
Thank you! :) ^^

Back