Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3- Eah...

Votes: 1 7.1%

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 5- Dude...awsome!!!

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

God Of Mana

I'm not sure if this is a good speed... well is it?
Don't forget to comment. This is my best s far, my readings are usually 75-89.

untitled5.PNG

How could you get an internet speed that fast!?

Unless...you are using a direct fiber connection!!! You hooked up to the main fiber connection didn't you!? I enVY you!

I dont know what that is...all i know is that the big red cable comes out of the wall into my computer :p ... im not so good at networking. :)

I've see higher like 96000 down and 96000 up but those are 100MB/s connections. University of IL has those rates.. Demark has 150MB/s DL

I believe 100 Mb/s connections are available in places like Canada, maybe that's where God Of Mana lives.

The max here in Belgium is 30Mb/s on cable, as for ADSL which I'm using it's stuck on 24Mb/s.

tipstir said:
I've see higher like 96000 down and 96000 up but those are 100MB/s connections. University of IL has those rates.. Demark has 150MB/s DL

When I visit my friend at his University I would download at least 10-20gigs of files... :)

this can not be right, i got dial up (56kb) the fastest download rate i have seen was 7kb/s

or did this test just tested aol? lol

Bandwidth Place Results:
400-450 Kilobits per second
40-50 Kilobytes per second

I'm confused my Router detects 1.5-2.0 mbps and also i can download at about 100-200 kilobytes per second depending on the time of day :confused:

No i closed everything down, i was just running Firefox with the bandwidth place site at the time.
That gives me the Speed that my router detects.

Which router do you have? Also test your speed at 3am your time in the morning then compare the difference.

I have a Linksys WAG54G think it's about 3-4 years old.
Just tried Bandwidth Place again just out of interest it came up double the speed compared to the last time i tested it.
800 kilobits per second
100 kilobytes per second
And Speedtest.net always detects roughly what my router shows for the Downstream (1.5mbps-2.0mbps) and Upstream rate (350kbps-500kbps) give or take 50kbps-100kbps.
Tested at 4pm British SummerTime
Will try to test as close as possible to 3am will probably be 2am most likely.

Back