Razer Deathstalker V2 Pro review

Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched for the Deathstalker v2 Pro reviews on Techspot and came across this.

While I do understand that TechSpot is only an aggregator and the reviews are actually posted on 3rd Party sites, I found it surprising that it includes a reference to an article from The Verge which has a very critical view on the keyboard and it brings down the overall rating of the keyboard.

I could not find a way to reach out to the editors to understand the logic behind the inclusion of this review hence asking the question here.

BTW, the review does not even have a single comment on it. And yet TechSpot found it worthy to be included in its overall ratings? Surprising.

I found it surprising that it includes a reference to an article from The Verge which has a very critical view on the keyboard and it brings down the overall rating of the keyboard.

BTW, the review does not even have a single comment on it. And yet Techspot found it worthy to be included in its overall ratings? Surprising.
Why is any of that surprising? All reviews have an element of subjectivity to them and that particular reviewer was clearly not very impressed by the product.

The positive aspects were raised, as were the negative ones; the review, as a whole, seems comprehensive enough and that alone makes it worthy of inclusion.

Are you suggesting that any review, if seemingly contrary to others of the same product, should be completely ignored?

And why should the lack of reader comments matter? There are none for the Tom's Guide, TechRader, PCGamesN, Tom's Hardware, KitGuru, and ExpertReviews articles for that keyboard, too.

Why is any of that surprising? All reviews have an element of subjectivity to them and that particular reviewer was clearly not very impressed by the product.

The positive aspects were raised, as were the negative ones; the review, as a whole, seems comprehensive enough and that alone makes it worthy of inclusion.

Are you suggesting that any review, if seemingly contrary to others of the same product, should be completely ignored?

And why should the lack of reader comments matter? There are none for the Tom's Guide, TechRader, PCGamesN, Tom's Hardware, KitGuru, and ExpertReviews articles for that keyboard, too.
Comprehensive enough? OK, if that's your take on it.

I havent seen a review by The Verge for any of the other keyboards. In that case, the overall score should be based on the reviews which are common across all the keyboards.

I havent seen a review by The Verge for any of the other keyboards.

I searched for the Deathstalker v2 Pro reviews on Techspot and came across this.

Just to clarify, we are not an "aggregator," our Product Finder section is. We curate the products, the pros/cons, pricing, similars, etc.

What you suggest however is that we pick and choose which reviews are good or not, which we don't. What we do is to pick and choose the websites/reviewers that can be trusted (or not).

BTW, the whole idea of aggregating is that those outliers can be averaged out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back