Posts: 12,680 +124
The truly wireless earbuds utilize a “customized” Bluetooth 5.0 connection that Razer claims reduces latency down to just 60ms when used in Gaming Mode.
They’re also devoid of the stuttering and desynching issues that plague other Bluetooth devices, Razer added.
Technical specifications are as follows:
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 ± 15% Ω
- Sensitivity: 91 ± 3 dB @ 1 kHz
- Max input power: 8mW
- Drivers: 13 mm
- Approximate weight: 45.0 g
- Frequency response: 300 Hz – 5 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 55 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -42 ± 3 dB
- Pickup pattern: Omnidirectional
Razer’s earbuds are IPX4 rated for sweat and splash protection but do leave a bit to be desired in the battery department with just three hours of runtime on a single charge. The wireless charging case can supply up to four additional recharges for a total of 15 hours of use.
A full recharge will take roughly 1.5 hours, we’re told.
Razer’s Hammerhead True Wireless earbuds are available to purchase from writing for $99.99.