Re-installing Soundmax Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i've accidently uninstalld my Soundmax when i was cleaning the computer removing all the useless programs and such i know i ran the uninstall on it but i never look'd if it was soundmax.

now i try to reinstall it again but when it starts to load it says '' Cant Find the Driver Routine '' and that i should restart the computer and try again ive tried several times and keep saying the same messege. until i looked into google for a solution and i found this site anyone can help me please?

You need to provide specs on a number of things for anyone to have clue where to start.

Click to download then run Everest Home. From top of Everest window:
  • Click File->Preferences
    • Check English
    • Then (still under Preferences) click Report and uncheck Include Debug Information
    • Close Preferences window
  • Click Reports->Report Wizard. Get a Custom Report report in plain text. Check these items
    • Computer
    • Motherboard
    • Sound
  • Attach the report file to a TechSpot post. When you create your TechSpot post, use the paper clip icon to attach the report. (If you don't see it among your icons, you need to click the TechSpot Go Advanced button towards bottom of window)
Report any Device Manager problem devices
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. (It may take a short while till a new windows appears)
  • Expand Components (click + sign next to it)
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click it, then Edit->Select All then Edit->Copy and then paste into your next post
Generate a DirectX report
click Start->Run, enter dxdiag
Notice progress in lower left window corner
When done, click Save Information button
In TechSpot, use the paper clip icon to attach the reports. (If you don't see icon you may need to first cick Advanced Reply)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back