Reboot frequently, minidumps included

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have changed my heat sink / psu / mother board , but problem still remain.

i am using vista 32x

cpu: pentium D
ram: 512 ddr 2
modem: aztech dsl600EU (driver from original cd, 4 yrs ago)
hard disk: 160gb sata
display: FX5200 (LATEST driver from nvidia )

(nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_96.85_2.html)

Your Problem seems to be Drivers and Software, 2 Drivers mentioned in the MiniDumps are "nsiproxy.sys" which is a Windows Network Driver and "bdfsfltr.sys" which is the Romanian Version of Bitdefender.

You need to update your Network Drivers via the Device Manager and also uninstall Bitdefender also Delete the Folder in the C: Drive related to Bitdefender and then Reinstall it and see if that solves your Problem.

Thanks

Thank you woody1191 , you are my angel . i have been suffered for this problem for about one year !!
I will try your solution immediately, and post the result here maybe next week (at least one week to check the stability of the system) .
Thanks again !

Reboot frequently, minidumps included, Help!

ok. I have changed the Bit defender to latest Eset NOD32. I also upgarded the network driver . The problem still exist. Any suggestion ?
Thanks !

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    46.4 KB · Views: 5
By your last set of minidumps: ataport.sys, usb.sys and oskernel drivers are identified: seems that you have corrupt system drivers. or corrupted system32. I would run a diskcheck, run "sfc /scannow" and reinstall mainboard drivers.( I assume that you have defragmented, and ran a disk cleanup already?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back