Recent BSOD message Windows XP, can't log in?

First off, I'd like to say that I'm not exactly an expert with computers. I know how to set up an internet connection, remove programs I don't want/need and install stuff. That's about it. If any responses could be kept simple enough for me to follow, I'll be grateful. If not I'll struggle along anyways.

This morning I went to start up my computer as per the norm, and upon reaching the 'windows XP is loading' screen before the actual log-in screen, the whole thing blue-screened. Literally.

I've written down the error message and some of the information, but I can't access my computer at all. I've tried booting it in Safe-mode, got the BSoD. Last Known Good Config did the exact same thing. The only major change I made to the computer recently was installing a new HDD about a week ago, and it's been working fine since. I was on the computer at about 1am this morning and it was working fine. It's just crashing now. I'm gonna try unplugging the new HDD in a second and blowing the fan to clear it of dust, maybe check if everything's plugged in right (I've heard hardware can cause crashes too)

Here's the data:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.
STOP: 0x00000050 [0xDFV68000, 0x00000001, 0x806336BE, 0x00000000]

If there's anything else needed to fix the problem that's actually shown on the blue-screen I'll grab it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Update

I've removed the HDD's power cable from the actual HDD itself and blown some dust out of the fan. Upon startup, it went to a File verification screen, saying my C: Drive (system drive) needed a file-check. NTFS drive and all that. I'm gonna let that run it's course and see what happens.

*EDIT*

It ran the CHK_DSK thing, still blue-screened before log-in. Again, any help is greatly appreciated. D:

If you can get to the desktop do the following...

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

* Check your harddrive cable and see if it is securely attached to both drive and motherboard.

Back