Regedit and cmd prompt not opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi im new in here and in need of serious help well im trying to run cmd and regedit and its telling me that a program is using it well heres my HJT log here its very frustrating that i cant get into these things and i tried many anti-spyware programs like Malwarebytes Super professional anti spyware Registry mechanic none fixed this peroblem thx for reading and the time

The more programs you use to "clean" a system, the worse it gets. Remove all the cleaners along with Spybot SD, and start over. Your HJT log shows problems, but it doesn't look too serious. Try downloading Avast free Antivirus and Glary free Utilities and run these

im gonna install MalwareBytes anti-apyware but the regedit i cna open it from somewhere else its original location is sytem32 and there is naother one in another place that one in the naother palce ican open it while in the system32 i cant i mgonna try this to the cmd prompt

try and visit www.systernals.com go inteo Process Utilities and download autoruns.
A great tool that let you see what files that start with windows.
Hopefully you can find the spyw2are/virus that stoppes you from running windows correct.
Look extra carefully on anything not made by microsoft, and no company at all.

no luck :/ i made a copy of regedit and renamed it into regeditor and runned it form start run and it worked but i want the original ones and tyhe task manager doesnt open in ctrl+alt+delete wont open up any suggestions i need serious help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back