Remote access and control by?

I have a cheap HP laptop purchased for easy transport between work and home. It was recently returned to me by my ex who had kept it for two weeks despite me asking repeatedly for its return. The issues started slowly ...files I has no access to, inability to download files using IE which was the only browser on my computer, Chrome was no where to be found. Only recent restore point available and programs such as Intel Thermal software installed of which I have no memory of being previously installed.
Little background the ex became such via text message and never allowed me to go back to our home again leaving me homeless, and without a clue as to why...still only can guess. During out relationship he began talking to his high school sweetheart, she is married and works in the computer industry, and all he could say was she spends a great deal of time out of the country and makes a lot of $. I later found he had been having "secret" conversations with her via FB. One day I came home from work...he doesnt work and is always home and found several sd cards surrounding my computer which he claimed to not have any interest in or remember the password. He told me he was looking for a cousins wedding pictures and had been for hours. I believe he thought he was installing programs to hide his activity on my computer but that was only a small part. I have different users on my computer that I am the only user and many different kinds of remote users. I have tried resetting and it can never delete all the files. My McAfee is corrupt. Error messages on the internet are derived from a file on my HD. So much I have no access to on my win10 system. You have got to see this amazingly designed bug. It releases slowly each time I try to start fresh. I think the picture below maybe where it starts. Help!

File will not load...its in the ELAMBKUP .

Hi you might give this some thought. Let us know how things go. You could do a fresh w10 install. Here's link by MS.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10startfresh
This will be just like out of the box and give you a fresh start.;)
Please read the entire link before you perform this install. I suggested this because you seem to think your boy friend has stuff on here that your not aware of.

Last edited:
Put this in storage for 5-6 months before you decide how to deal with it & buy another cheapie for current use.

Back