Roccat ships $100 Isku FX backlit gaming keyboard

Matthew

TS Evangelist
Roccat has announced the availability of its latest gaming peripheral, the multi-color, macro-laden Isku FX keyboard. Expected to hit shelves later this week for $100 and Є100, the Isku touts in-house features including "Roccat Talk," "Roccat Talk FX" and "Easy Shift"...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/51050-roccat-ships-100-isku-fx-backlit-gaming-keyboard.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

This board sounds siek. I love the sounds of Talk FX. Obviously it will all come down to compatibility with games. Games like FC3 and Tomb Raider sound ideal for that kinda thing.

I would totally pick one of these up!

Ranger1st

TS Evangelist
My steel series MERC stealth for $64 is still a better keyboard for gaming by far.. too bad the companies cust. service is nil.

TomSEA

TechSpot Chancellor
And of course, no ergonomic version. Sure wish one of these companies would put out an ergonomic version - I can't stand flat keyboards. :(

Classic Rock

TS Member
You see that empty space that's doing nothing right above the arrow keys? Why in the name of everything tasty in this world don't they put the Delete, End and Pg Down keys back there? I hate the wasd setup and can't use it.

Reactions: Burty117
G

You guys realize it is absolutely an afront to EU consumers to price it 100Euro, it's 20% more expensive just because it's in Euro.

Jbucko

TS Rookie
You guys realize it is absolutely an afront to EU consumers to price it 100Euro, it's 20% more expensive just because it's in Euro.
EU companys do this to everyone too. I lived in EU for 3 years, I have no simpathy for this.

G

Marvelous! Reasonable price & looks waay better whatever cheap **** Razer sells.....I'm gonna consider this over Steel series this time.....