Rx560 radeon driver not working

Hey, this is my very first post here. I bought a new rx 560 radeon amd graphics card. When I install drivers and try to open them it says "no amd graphics driver installed, or the amd driver is not functioning properly. Please install the amd driver appropriate for your amd hardware". There is yellow mark on the rx560 chipset drivers (device manager). I have z210 workstation with 400wats power supply, 12gb ram, core I 7 2nd gen. Someone said to me that updating the windows may solve the problem or I could look for some kind of patch or something, and I don't know where to get this patch. Please let me know if any solution is possible.

First of all, little bit off-topic. 400 watt PSU with RX 560? Last time I checked that was an absolute minimum for that card, If I were you - I would definitely go for 650 PSU, since I don't wan to walk on the edge of a knife. Now, regarding your driver issues.

Did you install card driver from the CD that came with the package? If so, then completely delete any traces you might have from previous drivers (of GPU of course) and go to http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

There you can either try to ''automatically detect your PC components" to get the appropriate drivers or search manually for RX 560 driver.

If that doesn't work, then maybe you must flash your BIOS. But I'm no expert on that.

It's an RX 560 a 400watt PSU is plenty of power I am having the exact same problem on windows 10 64bit Asrock x79 extreme 850 watt PSU have 2 RX 560 both doing it. Have tried many different drivers all with the same problem. workers for an hour or 2 then it will crash and get No AMD graphics driver installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware". they were working fine put them away for a few mouthes and now get this error message. Tried underclocking no good will be trying them in a different system soon

Last edited:
I think you should use GPUz to check that the card is what you think it is, then lets go from there:

Back