Ryzen 3 build not posting

markseoguy

Hi guys,

Really need your help in this. My Ryzen 3 build was okay(been using it for 4 months) before Holiday and was using it even at games, but after returning home and turning on my computer it won't boot/post even at bios.

CPU: Ryzen 3 1200
GPU: MSI 1060 3gb
RAM: 8 GB Avexir core (single)
Mobo: Gigabyte b350 HD3
PSU: Thermaltake SE 530 watts

Mark

The sad thing is that the OP has not responded to some great suggestions, but that happens here on TS a lot and is expected.
N/P

The sad thing is that the OP has not responded to some great suggestions, but that happens here on TS a lot and is expected.
N/P
True, but it could be he is still working through the list...there must be 20 steps in the video and lots of 'swapping' for which he may have to borrow 'known good'. I may have 3 spare video cards and PSUs on the shelf, but not every one does.

True, but it could be he is still working through the list...there must be 20 steps in the video and lots of 'swapping' for which he may have to borrow 'known good'. I may have 3 spare video cards and PSUs on the shelf, but not every one does.
Hey friend. I hear you. Thank you. I'm not a hardware person. I'll leave that up to you. I'm all about software. I'm sure the OP will respond latter.;) Great video my friend. Thanks. I'm going to use it on my replies. You are appreciated my friend!

Back