Safely remove hardware pop up meassgae prblem.. hel pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does lately evrytym i safely remove my flash drive the pop up message that says " u can now safely remove hardware" does not appear anymore and it only beeps?

this problem started when i installed the driver of my new printer. i think this is bacause that my printer is connected to the usb and evrytym i turn on my printer it is considered a removable device and the green arrow in the system tray comes out..
can someone help me pls....

"why does lately evrytym i safely remove my flash drive the pop up message that says " u can now safely remove hardware" does not appear anymore and it only beeps?"...

This is normal. Any time a USB device including a printer is inserted or removed you should hear a sound. The "you can now safely remove hardware" comes up now and then. You don't need to worry about it.

"evrytym" What? You don't like vowels? (every time)

Do you right click or left click on the green arrow? You can do it either way but a different box pops up to allow you to stop the device.

Anyway, I usually left click, choose the particular device I want to remove and left click on it. How are you doing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back