Inactive Security.Hijack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

Malwarebytes version 2.1.6. that can be down loaded from
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.1.6 Download for ... - FileHorse

You can find additional P.U.P. or malware that the latest version does not detect.
I found 2 security.hijack malware that I deleted. Also, 2 Trojans, that I deleted. The scan is not the quick
scan that version 4 or the latest version gives, but a good scan. First, use MB-CLEAN-UNINSTALL-TOOL that you can download from Techspot. When you reboot, go to your C:\ drive and open it up, and delete
the Malwarebytes folder on your C:\ drive. It will not even delete without this tool. Do not install the
version 3.x that it asks you when you, reboot, but download version 2.1.6. and install it. Do not update
it but click on "later." Never update.

Malwarebytes must be estranged today. Try to become a forum member and use their system to
put your self in with an account, and that does not work either. The not a robot, section can not work
no mater what your answer and your sign on name is not good enough. Try 00YouName, or something to go one to see, it is impossible.

MB-CLEAN-UNINSTALL-TOOL, software available from Techspot, eradicates the Malwarebytes ver. 4, then after a reboot, asks if you want, ver. 3.x. I tried to, but went with version. 2.1.6. Then you don't want notifications to update to a higher version.
Microsoft products left some security.hijack, P.U.P.'s. Also
questionable Trojan Horses. Reverting back to earlier versions, is why mb-clean-uninstall-tool. It does not WANT to uninstall or have the entire folder be deleted, so this clean uninstall tool has to be used, and asks if a lower version should be downloaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back