Show off your modded rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindObject

This is my super lit up computer. =)

Click to Maximize

Click to Maximize

What lights do you guys usually use? I wanna light the roof of my case with some LEDs, but I can't find anything that will fit.

Yea I kind of think that is what the gallery is for but, nonetheless nice rig.One heck of a heatsink.

Dont really have a window on any of my current rigs anymore. I used to love my old UV case. Kinda grew out of it.

Now, I just run some LEDs the back I/O panel and Expansion area. Each rig gets a different color. It looks like its spilling out the back when the lights are off. Tasteful Tackiness I call it. :)

outside lookin in

I have posted this one when I initially built it, but quit a bit has changed. I just ordered a Phenom II 955 BE from newegg to replace the KUMA 7750 BE (I was insanely jealous of Super's super_Pi score of 22 sec :). so the final specs will be:

DFI DK 790FX M2RS
Phenom II 955 BE @ 4Ghz?
8 Gb OCZ Gold edition DDRII
Triple CrossfireX 3x ATI HD 4830 @ 755/935
Sigma Shark 635W + FSP Group Booster X5 500W
2x Seagate Barracuda 500Gb S.A.T.A II 7000.12 HDD
OCZ Vendetta HS&F
ASUS Lightscribe CD/DVD/DL
Case: SunbeamTech AC-1 with corefan
Windows Vista x64 home premium

The mod I guess is that I routed out the bottom for the heat sink on the 3rd 4830, it draws air from under the case....right there where my daughter slid the poker chips :)

Attachments

• DSCN2615 (2).jpg
    DSCN2615 (2).jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN2609 (2).jpg
    DSCN2609 (2).jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 14
why what do you mean overkill Blind!? :) wouldnt be the 4Gb's of superfluous useless ram would it? LOL
that those LED boards you like are among the products I sell for a living. you can get them with an effects controller.

it is AtK, i will put my config up against a GTX 295 (witch is 2 GTX 9800's sandwiched together at a heatsink) for 200 bucks less...there...that should draw some fire LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back