Show off your wire management

Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Show off your clean (or messy) arrangement of wires in your pc!

As many PCs as I have built/owned I have never actually successfully managed the wires. At least nothing like yours Mictlantecuhtli. Hell I need wire management on my laptop. haha.

Do you have your OS on the i-ram/how do you like it?

Huh? I haven't "managed" them at all, just tucked behind the 3.5" and 5.25" slots. My "awesome" was meant to be sarcastic.

Off-topic, but yes, I have 3 x i-RAM in RAID-0, Vista installed in it. Read and write speeds both 300-350 MB/s, access time ~0.1ms, so it's fast enough :)

I like, Mict. :) I haven't seen iRAM in a while lol. Dare I ask what you do with your pc to need 8GB of RAM and ~1TB of HD space?:p

Wow... I have never see nanything like that Mict.......

I need a lot more experience.

Mine are all right there in your face when you open my case. ..... luckily I don't have to many wires.

*bump*

Tried to make a little change by hiding some of the more standing out wires. My PSU wires are too short though so I can't do anything about those...
DSCF1890.PNG

Not particularly proud of this one, its my secondary PC and got 2 hds shoved in it recently when my A64 system died. But I'm more a function over form guy anyway.

asrock.jpg

And yes, I also don't have 1 IDE drive plugged in, that was because I have reason to believe it is dead and was testing something earlier without powering that drive. But unlike Obi-Wan's pic, mine isn't prettier by not plugging it in.

I love the random AT connector hanging out in the open. :p Your case is like a magic collage of yellow, orange, and black wires.

ok could someone tell me how to put links to my techspot galley in posts....
Anyway here is my "awesome" wire management.

0613082145.jpg

0613082146.jpg

Man that orientation was messing with my mind for a bit CMH! All that neatness and then only an 80mm case fan?

My computer wires are a mess xD

Of course...my case is 1/2 missing too :S .

Back