SIM Card Readers

Can someone out there please explain to me why I cannot see the SIM card on my PC when I try to utilize a SIM Card Reader (have tried two different ones)?

As an addendum to my deal, each of the two SIM card readers that I bought (both cheap, of course) said if need be to download their drivers, but their web-sites were non-existent as far as I could ascertain.

As an addendum to my deal, each of the two SIM card readers that I bought (both cheap, of course) said if need be to download their drivers, but their web-sites were non-existent as far as I could ascertain.
hmm; certainly need the drivers - - cite the device brands/models and their respective websites

hmm; certainly need the drivers - - cite the device brands/models and their respective websites
Thanks again for being so helpful to me....the card readers are as follows: Sunpak 72-in-1 High-speed card reader, website was supposed to sunpak.com; the second card reader is "Insten SIM Card Reader, Blue, website was supposed to be http://goo.gl/1sEYPy.
My goal is to retrieve photos from a couple old flip phones that are now defunct, and also the knowledge. I am way behind the curve on technology and am trying to catch up a little and I sincerely appreciate you help.

Back