Slow loading

My facebook page takes forever to completely load. The videos have the turn circle going all the time. My photo's I download from my camera will no upload on facebook. What is going on. To try to view a friends notification takes forever or says page not found. Just started a couple weeks ago. I have a laptop, dell. Window's 10 and use Microsoft edge. A new Windows 10 was downloaded due to an update. is that it? Help.

Are you getting SSL errors too ?
I assume you get 404 too.(Not Found as you said)
I installed the latest version of 10.
Had lots of problems with ethernet connection.
Went back to 8.1 after Googling 10 & seeing it had problems.
That's just my experience with 10.

Does your page load correctly on some other system or tablet? (I would assume yes).

Slow loading is frequently due to a bad TCP configuration, specifically in the DNS addresses. We have two address specifically to avoid access issues when one is inoperative. However, the attempt to DSN#1 times out before accessing DNS#2 and that creates a huge delay in load times (one timeout per resource accessed.)

Let's look at your TCP configuration. Get a Command Prompt window and enter IPCONFIG /ALL >myTCP.txt
Then open it with NOTEPAD myTCP.txt, copy all the content therein and come back here and paste into your follow-up.

Back