Spam king Sanford Wallace indicted for Facebook spam

Shawn Knight

TechSpot Staff
Staff member
One of the most prominent Internet spammers turned himself in after an indictment filed in San Jose federal court last week. Self-proclaimed ‘Spam King’ Sanford Wallace is accused of sending…

Read the whole story

captaincranky

TechSpot Addict
That is one dorky looking guy. He deserves lots of jail time. He hasn't been just doing spam:]
And lots of people "penetrating his network" while he's there!...;) Or as I also like to phrase it, putting penitence with a capital "P" into the penitent's sewage treatment facility.

Mindwraith

TS Enthusiast
looks like jail will be a marked improvement over his current life, at least he'll be socializing with humans for a change.

captaincranky

TechSpot Addict
Hang him up in the Public wooden post so everybody can throw spam from a can at him
Would you advocate that we also hang him upside down, as an homage and tribute to the whole Mussolini and his girlfriend's untimely end thing?

That is one dorky looking guy. He deserves lots of jail time. He hasn't been just doing spam:
I just pictured him in his jail cell, wearing women's panties. OUCH...!!!! I may have accidentally poked out my mind's eye...:confused:

G

Imagine how much quicker the interweb would be without all these spammers...