Star Wars shares a message of hope on May the fourth

Shawn Knight

Staff member
In brief: The official Star Wars account on YouTube has shared a new compilation video that offers fans a bit of hope during these uncertain times. Fans can also tune in to Disney+ for the series finale of The Clone Wars, a new documentary based on The Mandalorean and check out The Rise of Skywalker.

May the fourth, a pun of the Star Wars catchphrase “May the Force be with you,” has long been recognized as a day for fans to celebrate the storied franchise. With everything going on in the world right now, the message of hope the video delivers is arguably more important now than ever.

In related Star Wars news, the latest entry in the film series – Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker – is now available to stream on Disney+. While there, you can also check out the series finale of the animated series The Clone Wars and view the first entry in a new behind the scenes series about The Mandalorian.

Found is a TechSpot feature where we share clever, funny or otherwise interesting stuff from around the web.

Permalink to story.

I saw this movie on my "free" disney yesterday. It said right on the movie page to play from that it would be available May 3rd. I waited all day for the play button to show up. It never did. That is pretty sad to mislead customers like that. I bet there were a lot of people that planned their day around being able to watch it with their families. Soooo disappointing. That glimmer of hope died out yesterday.

I think Lucasfilm has shown Star Wars fans the last couple of years there is little reason to be hopeful (unless Dave Filoni is involved).

Back