Steam's "Perils of Summer" sale discounts hundreds of titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

Hoping to pillage your disposable income, Valve has launched an epic assault on your bank account: the Steam "Perils of Summer" sale. Until July 4, Steam will drastically reduce prices on a new set of games every day, promising discounts of up to 90%. Additionally, tons of game collections have been marked down by anywhere from 25% to 87%, effectively slashing prices on hundreds of titles.

Read the whole story

G

valve loves its pasty light skinned fans and wants to keep them that way! hha.. pickd up killing floor myself.

TomSEA

HAHAHAHA! They can't get me this time - I've already bought all those damn games in previous Steam sales. :p

cyrusjumpjet

bahhh... there goes all my moneys :(

Just bought Bioshock 2, Dirt 2, Killing Floor, and the Overlord Pack.
Tempted to go back and buy the Unreal Pack.

Armanian

Hahaha i've fallen victim too, bought Team Fortress 2 the other day lol, i even broke into money i wasn't supposed too go into, to get that game lol

gwailo247

Steam sucks like an ice cream parlor that opens up across the street when you're trying to lose weight.

Grrr.

G

Damn you Steam!! :)

Why don't other companies follow this (I see you Ubisoft)?

Richy2k9

hello ...

somebody save me from myself .... too late i'm checking out all the games (CoH so far ...)

cheers!

ET3D

Damn sales. I got The Witcher, Avencast, and Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon. The latter I already own, but I figured $2.03 isn't bad to have a downloadable copy. Maybe that was just a waste of money.

gobbybobby

@ET3D I have re bought a few games I bought at retail on steam just to get its community feactures and fulls steam support. I would trust valve with my life... (ok thats going a bit far)

Darkshadoe

Bought Ghostbusters, Plants vs Zombies, and another game for my daughter. Spent a grand total of 15 bucks. I see everyone else raided their piggy banks too :)

Matthew

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Because it was a 24-hour (one-day) sale, Kibaruk. There's a new set of daily specials today.

Matthew

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
:) Awesome Kibaruk. A number of us have been playing L4D2 versus mode on the weekends lately. What's your Steam name?

Status
Not open for further replies.