Stop: c000021a {Fatal System Error} 0x0000022 (0x00000000 0x00000000)

I'm stuck in the boot loop as well, running XP Pro SP2..right after the splash screen as its loading (what seems to be) drivers, my screen goes blank and restarts. I've tried safe mode, as well as last known working config to no avail...I then turn off the auto restart on failure, from the safe mode screen and after the splash, where it would normally restart, my hdd stops spinning and the BSOD comes up with the titled error code, and (the windows logon process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0x0000022 (0x00000000 0x00000000) the system has been shut down...)
BUUUUT
I've walked that lonely road .. the only road that I have ever known.. the one where I install xp pro sp3 on another hard drive.. boot off that one ran chkdsk several times... no bad sectors... I've tried to repair the install with my windows cd.. but I guess the sp3 cd won't do that for an sp2 install.. and I personally don't think its a boot issue because it wouldn't load the splash for that matter..I think it may be a driver, I can't log into that install to fix anything within the registry... would it be possible for me to fix it from within the sp3 side or would I be able to transfer the sp2 drivers folders and change the all programs paths from my start menu. I have so much music equipment and software, not to mention plugins, and samples.. it would be more time consuming than it was GOOGLING for 3 days how to fix it..and writing that sentence.. im not a complete nub .. I've worked on the geek squad years ago...so as im begging for your mercy.. don't insult me in the process.. I beez b1tch-slappin hoez fa shoz..*random gang sign* thank you gentlemen in advance! if I've missed anything..you may insult me...

Why are you only running XP, Service Pack 2? You should be up to SP3 and Windows Updates beyond. It was released years ago. It is important to keep up with Service Packs. Is your copy of Windows legal?

Why are you asking irrelevant questions? and telling me what I should be running. I DON'T LIKE SP3... I have it on my system and I prefer running sp2.. along with that..I have music equipment which I stated as well which isn't compatible...do you have a SOLUTION to offer or do you just post to make people seem like they're in the stone age because they prefer to use an older OS..

You MUST update to SP3 or move to Windows 8. SP2 is no longer supported by Microsoft and XP will be phased out in 2014. You cannot use Windows Update, with only SP2 installed!

Ok so you're apparently ignoring what I'm saying and trying to either anger and frustrate me further or gain posts..

Back