Strange Adblock plus situation

learninmypc

First,I hope this is the correct place to post this, kinda new here.:)
I have & use Firefox,Google Chrome & SeaMonkey. All 3 have their latest version of Adblock plus.When viewing the evening news at CBS, I'm able to view the first segment of it in Firefox & SeaMonkey, but once the first commercial break (blocked by Adblock) is over, (just a short break) I can continue hearing it,but CAN'T see anything.
The exception to this is with Google Chrome. I can watch the entire news with just a short spot interruption for 60 minutes.
I disabled Adblock Plus in SeaMonkey & was able to view it with minimal interruptions.
Since it happened shortly after I updated to FF4.1 , I'm guessing its a bug with AdBlock plus. Any ideas besides removing AdBlock Plus?
TIA.:)

What filter lists do you use? Try to see what happens when you disable each one, and then submit your inquiry to the maintainer of that list.

I believe it was called "The Easy List". . I recently tried Firefox in Safe Mode & viewed CBS news with no problems. Can you tell me how to "disable each one" if that is what I need to do? & thanks for your reply.

I'm pleased to say that ALL is back to normal. I uninstalled & reinstalled AdBlock Plus in SeaMonkey & FF & both are working fine, thanks.:):grinthumb:D

Back