Strange Computer Crash

So for a while I ran games such as CS:GO, and TF2 and they maintain atleast 60 fps in ultra settings in 1080p. But recently I have bought Far cry 4 and Bioshock infinate, but when ever it gets to the loading screen the whole computer shuts off power like it is being unplugged. THE WEIRD THING is that when I plug in a DVI cable from the graphics card to my 720p samsung moniter then all the games work at ultras (1920x1080 in the settings), but when I plug it into the TCL 1080p TV then it crashes. I really can't figure out what is going on?

Specs:
GTX 1080
Intel core I7
16 gb of ddr4 ram

MSI Z170I Gaming Pro AC Mini-ITX
1 TB hard drive

A while back I used to play Tomb raider 2013, but I haven't ran it recently and will try soon to see if it crashes like the others. I used to play it on a 4k tv and it worked fine. EXACT SAME SETUP.

I assume a HDMI connection??

If so, let the TCL 1080p TV become the source of the driver selection,
  1. be sure to select the HDMI port of the PC as the tv source
  2. then power off the PC and the TV
  3. connect the two with a good HDMI cable
  4. first power on the TV
  5. then the PC
You should see the PC auto-discovery load a new HDMI driver

I assume a HDMI connection??

If so, let the TCL 1080p TV become the source of the driver selection,
  1. be sure to select the HDMI port of the PC as the tv source
  2. then power off the PC and the TV
  3. connect the two with a good HDMI cable
  4. first power on the TV
  5. then the PC
You should see the PC auto-discovery load a new HDMI driver
How would I do that going through the Nvidia control panel

That's the issue - - YOU DON'T. Follow the above and it all works out. If the PC needs another driver, it gets loaded without your assistance.

That's the issue - - YOU DON'T. Follow the above and it all works out. If the PC needs another driver, it gets loaded without your assistance.
How do I select the HDMI port of the PC as the tv source. The computer is still shutting off when I try to run the game through HDMI

Back