Suggest a new processor please

Does this motherboard support AMD processors.??
if no then suggest me a better intel processor which supports mac os, run heavy applications smoothly( eg:adobe after effects) ....
n costs around $90

Motherboard Specifications
Manufacturer WIPRO
Model G43T-WM
Version 1.0
Chipset Vendor Intel
Chipset Model G45/G43
Chipset Revision A3
Southbridge Vendor Intel
Southbridge Model 82801JR (ICH10R)
Southbridge Revision 00

Its intel, chipsets are not interchangeable so it'd Intel only:
if no then suggest me a better intel processor

Can't do that because we don't know what CPU you are using now.

which supports mac os, run heavy applications smoothly( eg:adobe after effects) ....
n costs around $90
Thats a rather tall order for $90

I could be totally wrong here, but isn't it written somewhere in the rules or regulations that Apple ships with it's O.S.'s, that installing a mac O.S. on a non mac or Apple machine is against the law? Plus isn't the install DVD for Apple written in a slightly different DVD code, a code that all I.B.M. compatible based machines with their CD-ROM drives can't read? I don't know, I'm probably just spitting in the wind here!

I could be totally wrong here, but isn't it written somewhere in the rules or regulations that Apple ships with it's O.S.'s, that installing a mac O.S. on a non mac or Apple machine is against the law? Plus isn't the install DVD for Apple written in a slightly different DVD code, a code that all I.B.M. compatible based machines with their CD-ROM drives can't read? I don't know, I'm probably just spitting in the wind here!

Could both both statements be true? Could you be spitting into the wind and be right all at the same time?

There is a thing called a "Hackintosh", it isn't "legal", and given the phraseology and syntax of our OP's original question, I doubt that he could pull it off anyway.

"Hackie" @ Wikie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OSx86

Before I forget Zen, the "royals" (Will & Kate) are going to visit California soon. That said, try and be on your best "behav-i-o-u-r".

Just a gentle reminder to all that discussions regarding Hackintosh systems are not allowed, so if we could keep from mentioning it, it would be appreciated as I'd rather not lock a helpful thread. :)

right now i am using celeron 450

Well then almost anything is going to be an upgrade, I think you should go with Cap said and wait for a deal on the E7500 C2D, its not going to give you stellar performance in an intense programs (anything Adobe) but its the start of CPU's that will perform competently. The nice thing about the E7XXX line is that it is a great OC'er, although your MB and PSU may not allow much of one.

Hope that was helpful.

Take note, as soon as you go higher in number than the E7300, the motherboard will most likely need a BIOS update.

Since I've never heard of "WIPRO" boards, I can't comment on the state of current CPU support, or the availability of BIOS updates.

Back