Suit abilities in Crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grixti

Hi there,
I just installed crysis but i cant use my suit abilities for some reason? When i press mouse 3 nothing happens. Im pretty sure it isnt because the mouse button is broken because i can scroll down to next weapon with it.

Anyways, thought it could be a bug or something; maybe something you guys have come across before. Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Are you running the drivers that came with your mouse? If so it may have some special feature that happens when you press down on the wheel and that doesn't show up in Crysis.

The computer is new from dell so i guess all the default drivers are installed. How can i check if it has a special feature attached to the function? Wouldnt mouse 3 still work in crysis even if it had some other special feature?

If you are talking about the scroll wheel on the mouse, I don't believe it is considered the mouse 3 button. You have to have a different mouse with more buttons than left, right and scroll wheel.

Press "V" to access Nanosuit functions.

I was just thinking if say Logitec had something mapped to a scroll wheel press then it might override whatever Crysis wanted to do with it.

I don' tknow how you'd check other than just a glance through your control panel. I'd also definately look at how things are controled in the game itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back