Inactive Svchost.exe virus removal help!

Hi, there seems to be an issue with a laptop in my house.
I've ran malwarebytes and it picks up 2 malicious items - both svchost.exe
I've used a TDSSKiller killer and after it removed them & a restart, I had to run startup repair because the laptop did could not start up, making me do a system restore, which just brought the malware back. Any help would be appreciated!

Good Morning and welcome to TechSpot!

If you would like us to check the system for malware, please follow these steps: Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal.

NOTE: If you already have any of the scanning programs on the computer, please remove them and download the versions in these links.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .
NOTE: Logs must be pasted in the replies. Attached logs will not be reviewed.
==========================================
My Guidelines: please read and follow:
  • Be patient. Malware cleaning takes time. I am also working with other members while I am helping you.
  • Read my instructions carefully. If you don't understand or have a problem, ask me. Follow the order of the tasks I give you. Order is crucial in cleaning process.
  • If you have questions, or if a program doesn't work, stop and tell me about it. Don't try to get around it yourself.
  • File sharing programs should be uninstalled or disabled during the cleaning process..
  • Observe these:
    [o] Don't follow directions given to someone else
    [o] Don't use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you. Don't do a System Restore.
    [o] Don't use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.
    [o] Don't download and install new programs- except those I give you.
Threads are closed after 5 days if there is no reply.
================================
Please leave the logs in your next reply.

Back