Swiftdog problem need very much help guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

shang

Right, since ive been told to create a new thread for this, here it is.

Has anyone had a similiar problem with sth like this:

Notice of Illegal Software Piracy and Copyright Infringement
Please read important legal information below...

Software Name: PCHEAL

Date/Time: 2009-05-15 05:11:12 CST (GMT -06:00)
IP Address: 80.*******************

Illegal Serial: 1*********

* YOU WILL BE REPORTED TO YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER AND LAW ENFORCEMENT. THIS ILLEGAL SOFTWARE USAGE WILL ALSO BE INVESTIGATED FOR POTENTIAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND CIVIL LAWSUITS AGAINST YOU. INTENTIONAL CRIMINAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS A VIOLATION OF INTERNATIONAL LAW AND IS PUNISHABLE WITH A FINE OF UP TO $250,000 USD AND/OR IMPRISONMENT. *

This computer program (PCHEAL) is protected by copyright law and international treaties. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.

This computer program (PCHEAL) which has been installed and used on the computer with the IP address: 80.************** is in violation of the software terms of agreement (sections: 3, 7 and 8) , as well as being in violation of international copyright law. This computer was logged over the internet with this computer program being accessed and used illegally. The information in this notice has been transmitted over the internet to the company SWIFTDOG for immediate investigation into copyright infringement/software piracy claim(s) against you. Information including your IP ADDRESS, ISP INFORMATION and SERIAL NUMBER entered have been obtained for potential charges against you.

An individual with direct access to the computer with the IP address: 80. ************* has installed this copyright protected computer program (PCHEAL) and has intentionally entered an illegally obtained serial number, and/or has applied a software patch to circumvent the protection mechanism(s) of this computer program to gain unrestricted access to the computer program. The illegal serial number entered and date/time of this incident is noted above.

Copies of this information have been transmitted over the internet to the company SWIFTDOG in regards to this matter; in order to protect our intellectual property rights as well as to open a case to investigate this matter and potentially bring charges against you. Removal of this computer program does not limit our legal rights or claims. All copyright violations are investigated with the data we have obtained.

Obtain a Serial Number and Legal License
Purchase or receive a free serial number and license for the software immediately to make yourself legal and avoid illegal software usage.

Is this for real? am I in trouble? or is it just a scam?

a guy posted this kind of things in this forum.... I got same problem i wanted to test the program and i got reported.

Is this for real or what im gona do? hmmm help pls. is it anything i have to remove in the computer?

It told me it was free. I have some kind of reading handicap.... And when i searched google free program lag reducers etc. I find this program and then. it says i got reported i dont know why :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back