System crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

momsgonelooney

I completely crashed my system the other day. I did a whole new reinstall of windows and updated all my drivers. My problem is that when I start my system it has to always dtect the gigaraid. I'm not sure what that is (lol) that's why I'm here. Is there anything that will detect this thing and update it for me? If not how do I install it so it stops having to go through a complete detection every time I start my computer? I'm attaching a everrest report just in case I'm not explaining the device properly.

Attachments

• Report.txt
    29.8 KB · Views: 5
Sounds like a raid controller. Might want to check the bios, but most raid controllers wont give you much of a choice as to disable it. Depends on your bios though.

that's what it is. I just don't know how to set it up properly. It keeps detecting and configuring it every time I start the computer. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Well, if you dont have any raid drives, and it is a PCI card, just remove it. If not check your bios' advanced setting to turn off that raid controller. If you could provide the Motherboard model and bios type, i could look into it further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back