System not responding problem

I'm using window vista business. While i was playing Men of war my computer suddenly shut down(many time that i think it was caused by that game). when i turned it on, the computer said that system was not responding and a list appeared that required me to start the window normally or in safe mode. what can i do now? please help!

Did you get a BSoD? If so what info did it contain? As you are new here, I inform you that there is a special section at TS on
“Windows BSOD, Freezing, Restarting Help”
https://www.techspot.com/vb/menu46.html

But while we are here, is your copy of the game legit or pirated? In the latter case, you probably paid more than its price by catching a virus. Start in safe mode and scan with whatever tools you have. To be sure your system is clean, when your computer gets going, follow TS’s 8-step Viruses/Spyware/Malware Removal Instructions:
https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/

If your copy is legit, the number of possible causes increases. There is still a possibility that your problem is due to malware and you don’t lose anything by following the above procedure. But as you are probably anxious to get your system going, you can first try simple, quick actions, like doing a System Restore and if that also fails, load Last Known Good Configuration settings.

If nothing of the above works, your problem is more complex, could be due to drivers, hardware etc, and you’ll need specialized advice in the above mentioned section.

thank you 4 your help :) i have scanned my computer well and found no threat. do u think that the game is too heavy for my computer to run it? here is some information of my computer:
processor: intel core 2 duo cpu p8600 2.4GHz
RAM 3GB
display device: mobile intel 4 series express chipset family (memory: 1341MB)
my friend told me that my computer had got to be too hot so it shut down by itself. is that true?

Start normally

Start Windows normally. The game should run fine... System requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 3000+
1GB for XP/2GB for Vista
Nvidia GeForce 5900 or ATI Radeon 9600
DirectX 9.0c
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
7.5GB free HDD space
DVD drive
(The above requirements were copied from Wikipedia)

Back