Take flight with the Striker Spy HD Camera drone

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

Drone flying is a wildly fun hobby, but can also be an expensive one. Right now, you can score a flight-ready and fully-loaded Striker Spy HD-Camera Drone for over 60% off its retail price, just $59.99 with code STRIKER10.

As if the rock-bottom price wasn’t incentive enough, the hardy Striker drone comes with full surveillance capabilities right out of the box, including an integrated HD camera with built-in shutter stabilization. That means you can shoot up to 30 minutes of sharp aerial footage or nearly 50,000 crystal-clear photos of your high-flying exploits.

If aerobatics are your thing, you’ll be pulling loops and 360 flip moves in no time, courtesy of the Striker’s finely-calibrated 4.5 channel gyro and four rotating motors. The Striker also has you covered if you're an inexperienced pilot - you get four spare rotor blades to rebuild in the event of a mid-air (or mid-tree or mid-driveway) collision.

The Striker Spy HD-Camera Drone is an entry level quadcopter for the budding drone pilot, or a great addition to your existing arsenal. Head to the TechSpot Store and grab one today.

Permalink to story.

There was a similar article on Skeye drone, I hope the stock got sold over to the interested TECHSPOT users. I was one of them from India, I got a opened and used pack of the drone shipped to me. Don't believe in TECHSPOT acknowledging these shady sellers for money.

And the drone doesn't take flight. There is something wrong with it. My $40+ was lost in the faith I had on Techspot.

Back