TCPIP driver missing from Device Manager?

Jakmasta

Hey guys it seems that I don't have a tcpip driver installed on device manager and yet in my wireless connection properties it is installed. I do have a windows XP CD and I'm hoping that you can guide me that way. Thank you and please help. :)

TCP/IP Protocol Driver should be under the Non Plug and Play devices. First you have to choose Show hidden devices in Device Manager, from the View menu.
Anyway, if everything, including your internet is working fine, then don't touch anything :)

TCP/IP Protocol Driver should be under the Non Plug and Play devices. First you have to choose Show hidden devices in Device Manager, from the View menu
that is correct, but most frequently it is not TCP but the actual device driver that has the problems - - under Network Adapters.

The 1394 (Firewire) is also there, but if the WiFi is working, it must be found there too.
My Toshiba Satellite MX35 shows the Atheros AR5005GS Wireless adapter
as wll as the wired Realtek RTL8139.

use View -> Show Hidden Devices to find everything and expand [+] Network Adapters

My wifi is not working that is why I am using my phone plaza I need my laptop internet for future projects. Ands I'll try what you said

Back