TechSpot giveaway: Acer Timeline laptop winner announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
It was about time we announced the lucky winner of our latest giveaway, who will be taking home an Acer Aspire Timeline 14" laptop. But before putting the name out there, let us take a second to thank everyone who participated and made of this last contest our best so far in terms of involvement and commentary quality.

Read the whole story

Congratz JMMD!
BTW i want a vacation too... working over 9 hours a day isn't helping my health (plus 5 hours Saturday). Hopefully i'll have a few free days during Easter.

WoW! I mean WOW!! I log in this morning and see this message. My heart is pounding. Thanks so much to Techspot and Acer for this amazing prize. I will be sure to post pics when I receive it.

Congratulations

Congratulations JMMD and enjoy your computer.

TechSpot crew thanks for putting on this and the other contests.

I guess I'll have to "brush up" on my paint skills for the next contest.

Have a great day everyone...

Aww mann, I thought it was gonna be me :-(, or at least the rest of the 327 guys who didnt win. Ah well, get ready for a killer wallpaper that will knock your socks off :). Congrats any way JMMD.

Congrats! That looks like a very cool laptop. Let us know what you think after you get to use it for a bit. I'd be interested to see a review by a user after say 3 months of use. We always see the first glance type reviews where they spend a month, a week or even less with the product then review it. But the real test of a product is what bugs you about it after 2 or 3 months of steady use.

I also have to say I was impressed with the quality of posts I saw. This community is a very good one, polite and well educated.

Congrats JMMD

I have a Acer laptop that I am sure is the exact model, and I LOVE IT. I did put a SSD to replace the HDD, which keeps it very cool in the lap.

You lucky man...

Gratz JMMD!

LOL..you really had to ban 5 people? People tend to be pretty moderate on these boards (unless we're talking about DRM and pirating ;) ) - surprised to hear that.

To be clear, the people weren't banned for being rowdy (at least not by me), but for trying to scam the contest or posting gibberish.

Congrats JMMD, and best of luck to everyone in the upcoming giveaway(s). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back